Sunday 28 September 2014

Uni Life Update!

Hello wonderful followers,

I've not dissappered of the face of the earth! I'm alive (only just) after my first week on university! I've beeing living life as a fresher and would like to report I'm ok and suriving!
I have been living independatly with out my parents for my first time! I have cooked my dinners every night, decorated my room and been to lots of introductury lectures including good nights out! 

I went to a beach party where Matt Edmoson was DJ'ing which was incredible and I met him! I've also been to Przym, Halo and O2 academy! Theese were all very fun with Przym being my favorite club!



I am hoping to keep my blog up while I'm at Uni however I may not be able to do it every week depending on how busy I am!

If there is any blog Ideas you would like me to please leave them below! 

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment